CS 350 Multi-Blade Cardboard Saw
Multi-blade Cardboard Cutting
Semi or fully automatic multi-blade saw for cutting large cardboard sheets. Innovative flexible-assembly blade-stack design with floating driveshaft and individual blade assemblies, allowing for a quick and hassle-free changeover of off-cut widths.
Integrated cardboard loader and feeder for completely automated operation. Special design dust collection and recycling system eliminating airborne particles. Feed sensor (or full PLC control) activated cut and idle cycles with variable-speed automatic belt feed. Exceptionally quick cardboard processing cycle with excellent quality cut.
Download CS 350 Multiblade Cardboard Saw Brochure: PDF (0.4 MB)
- Cutting capacity: 900 mm wide, 30 – 100 mm thick cardboard blocks
- 24-blade stack assembly with variable off-cut widths
- Automatic cardboard loader and feeding conveyor systems
- Cardboard-cutting specific Kanefusa blades
- Semi or fully automatic or operation with full PLC touch-screen control
- 18.5 KW main motor drive with idle and cut regimes
- Integrated dust extraction and recycling system